DR THERESIA BETTY SUMARNO
Currently I am an Energy Policy Consultant at International Institute for Sustainable Development and a Visiting Lecturer at at the Faculty of Economics, Universidade Eduardo Mondlane (UEM) in Mozambique for three different modules in the area of Energy Management and Economics.
I have been awarded a Doctoral of Philosophy from the Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law & Policy, University of Dundee. I have a Master degree in Oil and Gas Management from Coventry University, UK, and Accounting and Finance degree from Universitas Padjadjaran, Indonesia.
- Supply Chain Management in the Energy Industry (Class 2019) October 9, 2019
- September 2019 – My First International Teaching Experience in Maputo! October 8, 2019
- 2019 Tutorial Petroleum & Mineral Taxation July 1, 2019
- March 2019 Trinidad & Tobago July 1, 2019
- 2019 Teaching Assistant – Prof Philip Daniel March 1, 2019