Low-Carbon Economy and Oil and Gas Industry
Invited speaker and spoke on “Company’s Strategies in the Low-Carbon Economy Era”
– May 2020 – Society of Petroelum Engineers (SPE) Balikpapan, Indonesia
Main organiser & invited panellist
– August 2019 – Joint Conference Purnomo Yusgiantoro Centre, CEPMLP University of Dundee, & Universitas Padjadjaran
Marathon Sharing Sessions
Invited speaker and spoke on “Coal Bed Methane Fiscal Reforms in Indonesia” (Presented in Bahasa Indonesia)
– April 2020 – Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers (IATMI) UKView Videos on Youtube
International Conference for Energy Economics, Montreal, Canada
Invited speaker on Coal Bed Methane Development in Indonesia: The Economics of the Stakeholders’ Perspective.
– May 2019 – International Association for Energy Economics
Aberdeen Event’s Dinner Meeting
Invited speaker as a result of being the top winner of the SPE Bursary 2018/2019. Presented on Brown VS Green: Merger Activities?
– April 2019 – Society of Petroleum Engineers
Oil and Gas and Just Transition Conference, Trinidad and Tobago
Invited speaker on Electricity and Low Carbon Acts in South East Asia: Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Philippines
– March 2019 – An international collaborative conference between the Just Transition Initiative and the University of West Indies Trinidad
East Meets West Congress in Krakow, Poland
Invited speaker and presented Paper on “Coal Bed Methane in Indonesia: A comparative analysis of Net Production Sharing Contract (PSC) and Non-Cost Recovery Gross PSC Sliding Scale”
– April 2017 – Society of Petroleum Engineers
Invited speaker and presented Preliminary research paper on “Coal Bed Methane in Indonesia: A comparative analysis of Net Production Sharing Contract (PSC) and Non-Cost Recovery Gross PSC Sliding Scale”.
– September 2016 – Robert Gordon University, Scotland, UK